Re: Found: Sync Motors??

Original poster: "G by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <nieporgo-at-email.uc.edu>

Hi John, List,

I double-checked and it isn't marked HYST (like the first 200 motors
I found were!!). It also says 1/35 hp. Is this high enough to spin a
Lexan rotor with a modest amount of electrodes? I have seen many
designs with only 4. Thank you for your help, this is my first
attempt to improve efficiency with a RSG.

Greg

--

ICQ 95403614