Re: Lower secondary cself => better performance?

Original poster: "Herwig Roscher by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <herwig.roscher-at-gmx.de>

Bert Hickman wrote:

> "Spark Discharge" by E. M. Bazelyan and Y. P
 Raizer.  I'll try to provide a Readers Digest Condensed (and
considerably less technical) summary.

Bert,

Many thanks for providing this summary. It's a treasure for all
coilers who don't have access to this book like me. One of the
contributions worth to be archived indeed.

Regards,

Herwig