bipolar F-res

Original poster: "Peter Lawrence by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <Peter.Lawrence-at-eng.sun-dot-com>

Paul Nicholson
               I hope you're still reading this list. It occured to me that
your simulation program that you used to calculate the Cee, Ces, Lee, Les,
and F-res and V and I profiles for a traditional TC could also be used to
calculate the F-res of a bipolar configuration, thereby answering a long
standing question in this email list about them. As I recall from your
paper the number 2 resonance was "1/2 wave", but you would have to disconnect
the base from the ground and redo the simulation. Any interest in settling
this question?

-Peter Lawrence.