Re: tuned coils

Hi Robert,

Wow!  A REAL energy transmission experiment! :-)

Here is my guess as to doing it.  I would get one fairly standard Tesla
coil and set it at point A.  Then I would get another secondary coil with a
toroid and ground rod (a smaller removable one) so that you could set the
second coil up at various distances from the first coil.  Then I would try
and make some kind of signal strength or current meter to put into the
ground lead from the second coil to measure the current (our HAM radio
friends may have ideas on that).  Of course, the two coils should be tuned
to the same fundamental frequency.

Once you have the stuff, you can measure the current in the second coil at
various distances.  Then you can make a graph.

I think Richard Hull and a few members of the TCBOR have done this.
Perhaps they have more information.  "I" think every time you double the
distance, the current will drop to 1/4.  But hopefully your REAL data will
prove or disprove that.

Cheers,

	Terry