Tesla on Saturday morning cartoon

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <mme-at-epix-dot-net>

   Just thought I would let the list know that I recently saw an episode of
"The Weekenders" on ?ABC? it was on in the morning at about 8 est.  Anyway,
in this episode they go to the grand opening of Tesla Park and they drop a
blurbs about how Tesla pioneered AC and how the patent office deemed him
the rightful inventor of radio.  There was also a statue of Tesla with his
hands in the air and sparks going between them.  It wasn't the main story
line but I'm sure a cartoon show on at 8am on a big network gets a lot of
exposure.  Chalk one up for Tesla!

    Maybe one of the writers is a Tesla enthusiast/List member? ? ?

--Mike