Geek Group MMCs

As of midnight tonight the price increase takes effect. After learning the
ropes and throughly proving our caps abilities we have to make a couple
adjustments in our shipping and pricing. CD also hit us with a bit of a
price increase (I think it has to do with us selling so many, lol), but
nothing terrible.

The Group is selling these caps in order to further coiling by making the
best possible caps availible to the general public as the best possible
pricing. Until now this has meant riding a fine line of black-vs-red ink. In
total we actually profited by about $5 total on ALL of our 2001 cap sales.
And after all the work that goes into making these availible (you should see
the living-room of Geekhouse the day a shipment goes out....lol) it's too
much of a pain to do without it being at least SOME sort of benefit for the
Group.

We are still holding the discount for Pupman and Group members, and it's
still $0.50 a cap under our General Public price (about 20% of our sales are
to the general public). And the price increase still puts us well below the
MSRP (btw, 2 of the 3 other places you can get them sell well ABOVE the
MSRP....ugh). We are still signifigantly cheaper than any other source
because of our deal with CD. We're just not going to loose any money on them
now.

The price increase takes effect at midnight 12-31-01. If you have any
questions just let me know. Those with orders in should have them soon.
We're expecting a shipment from CD any day, and it's our largest shipment to
date! :)

duck

Christopher A. Boden Geek#1
President / C.E.O. / Alpha Geek