Re: Fundemental Mode?

In a fundamental mode the primary and the secondary are one coil circuit
like a veriac transformer. all the primary power is in the secondary coil
with no losses so if you have an accident you are connected to the power
line with no isolation circuit. Similar to an electric chair exicution.
     Having been zipped with 36KV of my radio transmitter years ago and not
being able to feel the floor under my feet for 5 days I have respect for
such a dangerous type of coil.
   Robert  H