#22-24 Magnet wire wanted

Original poster: "Patrick Leonard by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <transactoid-at-rogers-dot-com>

If you wouldn't mind changing the subject to "Looking for #22 - #24 wire", that
would be great.

Here's the message:
I'm looking for between #22 and #24 guage wire. I only need enough to make one
secondary, for all intents and purpose, so I'm not after huge amounts or
anything....I'm hoping that by asking on the list, I can get a better price
than buying from a supplier.

Contact me on list or off list...
<mailto:transactoid-at-hotmail-dot-com>transactoid-at-hotmail-dot-com

Thanks,
Patrick