Tap tunable secondary

Hi All,

Many thanks for the great ideas.  I never thought of "adding" a small coil
wound in the "opposite" direction to reduce inductance.  That will be easy
:-)  I could spend a lot of time figuring out the perfect coil to use, but
it is faster just trying it to see ;-)

Today, I and all the other "mad scientists" here in Denver, spent all day
today moving Bill Lemeiux to his new home (and giant garage :-))).  Bill
has literally "many tons" of HV equipment so my muscles may not be working
tomorrow :-p But I'll try to wind a coil anyway ;-)

Also met up with Dave McKinnon (D&M's High Voltage) today for a real nice
chat between moving large heavy high voltage transformers... ;-)))  Must
rest now...

Cheers,

	Terry