Re: Ball Lightining

Hi All,

I tried power arcing my CW coil as Richie describes.  I was only able to
pump about 200 watts delivered power into the arc since the generator was
not matching well.  I did not see anything like Richie's sparks but I think
I just did not have enough power.  I certainly do think it works, I just
need more power.  I made a movie of the arc.  It is 5Meg in size (sorry
about that).  Hot-streamer has 256kBPS upload speed.  You can see a lot in
the arc but just not enough power...

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/temp/capa1465.avi

This is using the DivX Codec 4.11

http://www.divx-dot-com/divx/index.php

It's the best most compressed video thing I know off.  The "codec" is some
sub program that allows video players to record and read it.

Even though I did not have enough power, I was pleased the technical video
stuff worked so well...

Cheers,

	Terry