Re: Neon Sign Transformers (was: spark length formula needed*)

Hi All,

There are some excellent technical papers on NST modeling and cap matching
from Tero Ranta at:

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/TeslaCoils/OtherPapers/TeroRanta/CurrentLimitedTrans
formers/NSTModel.htm

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/TeslaCoils/OtherPapers/TeroRanta/NSTCapMatching/Reso
nantCapacitorMatch.htm

Note that both the above should be just one line for the URL.  It is also
under:

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/TeslaCoils/OtherPapers/

In the TeroRanta section.  Open the *.htm files...

Cheers,

	Terry