From: "Tesla list" <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
To: <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
Sent: Wednesday, December 26, 2001 10:57 AM
Subject: Re: Christmas Tree Musings

Original poster: "rheidlebaugh by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<rheidlebaugh-at-zialink-dot-com>

I found your paper of great intrest. I have one small question. When I was
there at that time in wendover I dont remember seeing any weather baloons
holding a aircraft hanger 6000 ft above the salt flats when the tests were
made. Wendover is not 11000 ft alt. Maybe I could have missed something or I
could have forgotten a few details over the years, I am getting old.
   Robert  H