Re: High-input SSTC: Possible?

Original poster: "David Sharpe by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <sccr4us-at-erols-dot-com>

Matt,

VRRM - Reverse Recovery Voltage Maximum; maximum repetitive reverse
voltage a diode or SCR  can survive.  Design robustness dictates derating
from this value (50% is common).

Regards
Dave Sharpe, TCBOR
Chesterfield, VA. USA

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Matthew Smith by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <matt-at-kbc-dot-net.au>