SSTC question

Original poster: "James B by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <zebulan123-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Hi All; Thanks for all the great info out there on
sstc  even I've managed to get one to work "6 inch
sparks/current draw":) I only have 120 line feed here
so i put 2 mot front to back for 120 ish out put on
the far side. then i build a voltage doubler" 2 diodes
and two caps".My question is why does it say on all
the web info not to hook the low side of the bridge to
ground? Thanks guys and Happy Holidays

_