From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Saturday, December 22, 2001 9:01 AM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Re: spark length formula needed*

Original poster: "Metlicka Marc by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<mystuffs-at-orwell-dot-net>

John,
Maybe what you are calling a "hanging tale" might be more of an accuracy
then you think? Even trannys of the same wattage would, or maybe, have a
wattage\time relation?
so for a bank of nst's compared to the pole pigs, the pig will just
charge faster?
Just idle thinking, but??????
Also, any config i throw in for my pt's, i always use the pole pig. so
this most likely accounts for the accuracy's. Maybe nst bank users
"should be" using the pig option for a closer spark length output?

Marc

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "John H. Couture by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <couturejh-at-mgte-dot-com>