tested my coil at neon shop!

Original poster: "J Whyte by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <xoom321-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Wow, NEON bombarders are FUN to play with. I asked a local Neon Sign shop
owner about his companies neon bombarder, it runs 480 VAC input single phase
(i don't know how many amps input), we got talking about high voltage stuff.
I asked him if he had ever played with a TESLA COIL....anyway he agreed to
hook the tesla coil.

First test at 12 kV/ 60 mA
(720W = 48" sparks) already over 1 million volts!

Second test 15 kV/ 150 mA
(2.25 kW = 89 - 91" sparks)

.....I wonder what max bombarder power would do (15 kV/ 1A)?????