Re: Single vs Twin TCs

I have a thought that dosent follow the 1.414 / .707 rule because the spark
length is not an effectine power ratio problem. The total charge is the
charge on the toroid by accumulation of static build up of several pulses to
the point of air breakdown. The single coil absorbes part of the charge into
the ground. A double coil would tend to charge the second end with the
energy lost in the ground.Just a random thought based on 1/4 vs 1/2 wave
length antenna efficency.
   Robert  H