Re: questions about a MOT ps

Hi Tom,

Is the rotary gap a "sync" gap.  If so you may have to rotate the motor
through 90 degrees to get the timing set right (like on a car).  I can't
think of much else except double check the wiring.

I would not change the safety gap setting.  You might tell us what it is?
Changing safety gaps setting is the last thing you want to do since that is
usually how people start blowing stuff up.

Be sure when the motor runs that the gap spacing does not shift as to rotor
gets pulled in by the magnetic fields of the stator.  You may want to tell
us how far these gap measure so we have a better idea of what is going on here.

Cheers,

	Terry