5kv 2A fullwave rectifier

Original poster: "Sundog by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <sundog-at-timeship-dot-net>

Hi All!

   Getting the regular stuff out of the way for a DC powered coil.  I got my
dual MOT supply properly phased (that was a pain in the butt!).  They differ by
a not-so-great amount, but it'll work fine.

  I built the fullwave rectifier.  I used the method Justin Hayes suggested, a
sharpie marker to color in the traces. For something as simple as a rectifier,
it worked like a champ!  Much faster than rubbing down all those traces or
going to work to run off a design on the laser printer and then expose & etch
the light-sensitive board.  It's a little ugly, but what the hey, it works
awesome and only took about 2 hours total to make!

<http://sundog.timeship-dot-net/HV/tube_coil/fullwave_start.jpg>http://sundog.t
imeship-dot-net/HV/tube_coil/fullwave_start.jpg
http://sundog.timeship-dot-net/HV/tube_coil/etched.jpg
<http://sundog.timeship-dot-net/HV/tube_coil/fullwave.jpg>http://sundog.timeshi
p-dot-net/HV/tube_coil/fullwave.jpg

There's some construction of it and the finished product.   Comments,
suggestions, etc welcome.

Shad