RE: Magnet wire - best place to buy?

Original poster: "Loudner, Godfrey by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <gloudner-at-SINTE.EDU>

Hello Rick

>From Lindsay's Technical Books: "If you need wire, write down your SPECIFIC
needs and send it with a self-addressed stamped envelope. Joe will return a
quote and a copy of his latest flyer." The address is below.

The Coax Connection
Joe Cassata, KA9CAI
10 S 226 Meadow Lane
Naperville IL
60564

Any weight and GA in circular or square cross section is available.

Godfrey Loudner