Re: MOT level shifter

Original poster: "Gregory Hunter by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <ghunter31014-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Oops!

Yeah, .5uF is a bit large! I meant to type .05uF for
Marco's tank cap. My bad. Sleep deprivation disorder
due to a new and sadistic work shift. If Marco doesn't
chime in on this thread, you might want to contact him
off-list Herwig. He may have worked some of your
questions out already on his level shifter PSU & coil.

Regards,

Greg