Re: Solid State Tesla Coil Book Available

Original poster: "Darren Freeman by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <free0076-at-flinders.edu.au>

At 03:10 PM 11/12/2001, you wrote:
>Original poster: "Gary Johnson by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
><gjohnson-at-ksu.edu>
>
>At long last I have come to a stopping point on writing about driving a
>Tesla coil secondary directly with a square wave voltage source. The
>material is available as eight pdf files at http://www.eece.ksu.edu/~gjohnson

I greatly appreciate the contribution of a free book an anything -
especially Tesla Coils!!!

I have been appalled at the cost of books at my University bookshop - I can
pay $100 AU for standard textbooks on Engineering!!

>It has more stuff on input impedance than anyone should want to know!

Hey, I want to know, baby!

>Chapter 8, Sparks, is fairly brief. If there is any interest, I might
>prepare another chapter of answers to FAQ.

Can books incorporate Full Motion Video yet? =)

>Gary Johnson

Have fun,
Darren Freeman