Re: Shrunken Coin Auctions win $101.00 for Tesla Yard Sale!

Original poster: "Bert Hickman by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <bert.hickman-at-aquila-dot-net>

Hi Finn,

Heck, for a $50 contribution to the List how can I refuse? At the power
levels I'm presently using, it will shrink a silver Morgan Dollar from
it's nominal 1.5" to ~1.25". Let me know off line if you're interested.

Best regards,

-- Bert --
--
Bert Hickman
Stoneridge Engineering

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Finn Hammer by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<f-hammer-at-post5.tele.dk>

> Gang!
>
> In the light of this, I offer 50$ to the list, in case someone will
> shrink that silver dollar that I ruined by polishing it.
>
> Any takers? (Shrinkers)
>
> Cheers, from a 16 Kg. lighter (bicycling) Finn Hammer, In 7 daylight
> hours, 56 lat. cold Denmark
>
> Tesla list wrote:
> >
> > Original poster: "Terry Fritz" <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>
> >
> > Hi Bert,
> >
> > I just wanted to say a big THANKS! to you, Jonathan, and the bidders for
> > these auctions!
> >
> > The Tesla list does use dedicated equipment on fast connections that do
> > cost real money.  This stuff goes a long way in helping offset those costs!
> >
> > Thanks a bunch!
> >
> >         Terry
> >
> > At 11:58 PM 12/7/2001 -0600, you wrote:
> > >All,
> > >
> > >Well, it's 12:01 AM in Woodridge, IL and we now have our auction
> > >winners:
> > >
> > >2 Quarters:            Tony Greer      $40.00
> > >1 Sacagawea Dollar:    Bob Thaden      $61.00
> > >                                        ======
> > >                       To Tesla List:  $101.00
> > >
> > >Thanks again to everyone who participated! The funds will go to a great
> > >cause!
> > >
> > >Best regards,
> > >
> > >-- Bert --
<SNIP>