Re: Shrunken Coin Auctions win $101.00 for Tesla Yard Sale!

Hi Bert,

I just wanted to say a big THANKS! to you, Jonathan, and the bidders for
these auctions!

The Tesla list does use dedicated equipment on fast connections that do
cost real money.  This stuff goes a long way in helping offset those costs!

Thanks a bunch!

	Terry