Shrunken Quarters and Sac Dollar for Tesla List Yard Sale Auction

Original poster: "Clara Marie and Encil by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <encil-at-foxinternet-dot-net>

Remember, when you go to your favorite bazzar, you bid up the
plate of cookies to $25 or $30 bucks.  The big bid is not for the
cookies, but for the good of the bazzar.  This offer that Bert
has made is for the betterment of the List.  Break loose with
some of those big bucks you have stuffed under the mattress.
This is for a good cause.  And remember what YOUR president wants
you to do to help get your country out of the recession, spend
money.  So, it is your patriotic duty to bid on one of Bert's
great offerings.
And remember Christmas is just around the corner.  What better
gift than to be able to tell your favorite Lady you bought one of
Bert's beautiful shrunken coins for her.  She will be impressed.
And remember included, with the winnng bid , is a piece of paper
from Bert himself, stating how the coin was shrunk, that in
itself should be incentive enough to place your bid. And also
included, if you place your bid within the next 30 minutes, Bert
will include a piece of scrap wire that was used in shrinking the
coin.
 But just one word of caution, "Lay off of them two-bit pieces,
them is mine.  Place your bid on the Sacajawea coin, but don't
even try to get them two-bit pieces away from me.  Terry may have
the coveted GMHEICSLR trophy, but them two-bit pieces is
mine,pardner!"
Have fun!

Thank you
W. Encil Scott

http://www.teslamania-dot-com by
> clicking on the flashing portion of the "Note: Shrunken Coins
are Now
> Available" sign on the Home page.  Winning bidders will also
get samples
> of the exploded work coil wire (before and after), and a
wirtten
> explanation of how the shrinking process works.
>
> Bid NOW! The auction ends today, 12/7, at midnight Central Time
(USA).
> Interested bidders should provide their bids to me directly at
my email
> address. Make sure you use "Bid for Tesla List Auction" in the
Subject