Maxwell Caps and 14.4kV Potential trannies for sale

Original poster: "Adam by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <adamsmith-at-mediaone-dot-net>

Hi All, I have a new baby on the way (real human baby, not a new coil), and
I've come to realize that coiling cannot be a part of this phase of my life,
for economic, time and safety reasons. I am in the Boston area, and have
some stuff that may interest folks here in terms of equipment. My last coil
project was supposed to be a 3kVA 12" monster, and I collected some parts,
but it never even got started.

Right now, all of my Maxwell Labs caps are running on ebay, at 40-50 percent
the price I paid. These are all caps that never even made it into use, one
0.045uF is brand new and the rest are surplus. I'm keeping only the two I've
used in coil service, should I ever return to coiling someday. My auctions
are here:

http://cgi6.ebay-dot-com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?MfcISAPICommand=ViewListedItems&us
erid=airraidsirens-dot-com

I also have available 2 Potential Transformers, 14400V-to-120V 1.5kVA each.
One is a GE "Hybute" the other is a Westinghouse. I'm not putting these on
ebay because I can't ship them, but I will sell to anyone who can pick them
up soon in Boston, MA. These are in fully working condition, not yet used
for coiling but ready to make a nice power supply for someone. Here are the
photos:

  http://people.ne.mediaone-dot-net/adamsmith/ebay/hybute.jpg
  http://people.ne.mediaone-dot-net/adamsmith/ebay/hybutetag.jpg
  http://people.ne.mediaone-dot-net/adamsmith/ebay/westinghouse.jpg
  http://people.ne.mediaone-dot-net/adamsmith/ebay/westingtag.jpg
  http://people.ne.mediaone-dot-net/adamsmith/ebay/transformer.jpg
  http://people.ne.mediaone-dot-net/adamsmith/ebay/transformer3.jpg

These transformers will ultimately be sold at the best reasonable offer I
get. I am asking $300 a piece, but will certainly negotiate if the demand is
low. I am best reached by email at adamsmith-at-mediaone-dot-net.

Thanks for reading!

Adam Smith
adamsmith-at-mediaone-dot-net