Re: Ebay cap question

Original poster: "Area31 Research Facility by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <rwstephens-at-hurontario-dot-net>

David, All,

Pyranol is the GE tradename for their capacitor fluid which contains PCB's.  I
believe it is best to stay away from any capacitors labeled Pyranol for this
reason, even if they are offered for free because of the EPA liability issues.

Rob Stephens