Re: I Think I Messed up!

Bob -

Maybe this will help, (fixed width font to view):

o = windings
T = tap
X = transformer

o o o o o o o o o o o o o T o o  (main primary)
o o o o o o X  (lower primary)

Notice there are no taps on the lower primary. All that is needed is one tap on
the main primary.
--
Barton B. Anderson
<http://www.classictesla-dot-com>http://www.classictesla-dot-com