Re: power control schematic needed

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Mddeming-at-aol-dot-com>

Hi Thad,
         Take a look at the fuzzy photos at:
     http://hometown.aol-dot-com/mddeming/myhomepage/index.html
If this is something like what you have in mind, I will draw up and post a
schematic in the next couple of days.
Matt D.