Re: I Think I Messed up!

Hi Patrick,

If you reduce the size of the topload, you may get it to tune.  You could also
perhaps use more primary capacitance (LTR).  You can also just add another coil
in series with the primary to add inductance.

Adding more primary capacitance would be the first choice.  Go for an LTR value
or even more if needed.  The larger cap size may bring you right into tune.  If
you can't add anymore capacitance, maybe add another tranny and then add more
capacitance.  Here is a chart but "push" the values if needed.

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/temp/MMCcapSales.gif

Cheers,

        Terry