Current splitting inductor

Original poster: "Steve White by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <slwhite-at-zeus.ia-dot-net>

I want to parallel two 25-amp variacs that I have. I know that I need a current
splitting inductor to ensure that the current is split equally between the 2
variacs. I have a diagram that Chuck Curan, I believe, posted a while back
about how to construct such an inductor. Apparently, he reverse-engineered one
from Superior Electric. What I need to know is how big is the iron toroid
inductor (diameter and thickness)? Is the size critical? I tried Chuck's
website, but it doesn't want to let me in.