From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Friday, November 30, 2001 8:52 PM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Re: Bart's Coil

Original poster: "Barton B. Anderson by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <tesla123-at-pacbell-dot-net>

Hi John -

Yes, there is a mathematical representation of K, but Fo and Fs are both
unknowns. So a relationship only exists following measurement. And we are
back
to square 1 again. I'm not closed minded to the idea, but what tests can be
performed to find a relationship between Fr and Fo? Have you tried modeling
your tests in Microsim or similar application? That would probably be a good
place to start checking.

--
Barton B. Anderson
<http://www.classictesla-dot-com>http://www.classictesla-dot-com
Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "John H. Couture by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"