Re: transformer theory q

Original poster: "Finn Hammer by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <f-hammer-at-post5.tele.dk>

Davep and all!

It was my hope that the contest would have revealed, that these windings
were only ment as a test winding to determine the right amount of
primary turns. _ANY_ kind of wire will do for that task, and save on the
budget, instead of winding it with the thick wire, at a time where it
has not yet been determined how many turns it takes, and therefore the
thickness cannot be decided upon yet,

Cheers, Finn Hammer