The first italian Teslathon

Original poster: "Matteo Mariani by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <marians19-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Hi to all list!
we are a little group of italian coiler that want to create the First
Italian Teslathon, but we are searching for other coilers interested to our
project.
Actually we are 35 coilers in Italyand we own a tesla related mailing list
www.domeus.it/forum/tesla
For more information about the Italian Teslathon:
marians19-at-hotmail-dot-com
chaos_labs-at-hotmail-dot-com
mcgyver-at-bbk-dot-org

Scarica GRATUITAMENTE MSN Explorer all'indirizzo
http://explorer.msn.it/intl.asp