Re: tesla-d Digest V01 #700

Original poster: "Shaun Epp by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <scepp-at-mts-dot-net>

Well, thanks for the feedback,  now I have another question :-)

I've wrapped the secondary and started to coat it, up to four coats of poly,
But after the first coat, I noticed some irregularities in the windings. A
few spots have the wire sticking out abit, away from the plastic tube and
when I went to sand it, I toke of the instulation on the wire,  oops.
Question:  is having the wire stickout a bit in areas going to cause me
lotsa trouble, I'm planning on heavily isulating this coil to compensate for
my goof up??

Thanks for all your replies and its good to have the list back online!!