Re: Triac for triggered gap

Original poster: "Luc by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <ludev-at-videotron.ca>

Hi Frank

I can't give you # but you need to know that in dimmer they used
quadrac but it can be replace by a diac and a triac. If you
search the web you could find some schematic for big dimmer.

Cheers,

Luc Benard

<PsychoticMinds1-at-aol-dot-com>