Let the games begin :-)))

HI LIST!!,

Hey!!  Where have you all been :-)))

The list should be fixed now.  There may be still some DNS servers that the
new stuff has not propagated too...  But let's go any way.

It was nothing "technical" but we had to switch a main ISP that serves the
list, which is a real major change and required a lot of time for others to
change settings and push buttons.....  This should help solve some long
nagging issues...

Things may be a little messy at first but we'll hope it is not too bad.  If
your post does not get through or something seems wrong, let me know at
twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net so I can check into it.

As usual, GREAT thanks to the Tesla list owner Chip for working this
especially messy issue!!!

If you had sent any old post last week that never got through, they are
"eaten up" and you will have to resend.

Hot-streamer-dot-com blew a hard drive (like ground aluminum platter and
everything!) on Friday the 24th but the repair went quick and well....  If
any users there have problems let me know.  There were some apparently
inactive accounts that I didn't restore yet till I hear back if you still
need them.  There should be no lost data since the backups all worked
perfectly...

Hope you all enjoyed your end of summer vacation and got a lot done like I
did...

Cheers,

	Terry