Re: Tungsten "bullets"

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Hollmike-at-aol-dot-com>

I think nitrides in general are insulators.  I have boron nitride rod that
has an extremely high insulating spec(some 50kV per cm thickness or something
like that). On the other hand this rod conducts heat as well as most metals.
Mike