Re: NST protection - current

Hi Rick,

There is a great excel file I have that includes this data at:

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/TeslaCoils/Misc/NSTtest.xls

This data was made for:

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/TeslaCoils/Misc/NSTStudy/NSTStudy.htm

but it has much other useful info in it too.  It needs to be cleaned up and
presented in HTML or some format all can read...  For your 15/30, a 7 or 8
amp fuse whould be fine.  It will draw more than 15 if the shunts saturate!

Cheers,

	Terry