Geek MMC caps

I've tried to email this gentleman 4 times and it keeps bouncing, I'll try
it here.

>Hey, do you guys have stock on the .15 uF 200v caps?

We have 2000V caps, not 200.

We cant yet, lol we sell them faster than the factory can make them. Until
there is a lull in sales we can't have an overrun to establish stock! :)
Current turnaround is about 8-10 weeks.

What's the cost and
>shipping for 20 of them to 94583?

$2.50 per cap, plus $0.10 a cap for shipping.

I need um by next week to finish up my
>coil for Burning Man. I wanted to check with you before I did the paypal
>thing.

Glad you did, you can't have them in a week, I think I have a total of 5
caps in stock. The next order ships in 7 weeks from CD, and those are
already sold. These are the best coiling caps in the world, and the whole
world is buying them at once it seems....

duck

Christopher A. Boden Geek#1
President / C.E.O. / Alpha Geek
The Geek Group