Secondary

Original poster: "Kamil Kompa by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <tcmail-at-poczta.fm>

Hi!

I'm going to make 1000W TC. I plan to make 25.20in high and 4.33in diameter
secondary (1035 turns).
Is it a good choice? H/D aspect will be 5.82. Is it not too much? I thought
about making shorter secondary, but what about turn to turn arcing? I want
to use 4.33in PCV pipe because I have such pipe.
My primary will be about 5 turns of 0,25in wire, 0.25in spacing, 15 degree
angle saucer.
How many and how wide gaps (RQ spark gap) schould I use for 10kV 100mA neon?

Thanks for all answers.

Kamil Kompa

Nagrody do wygrania: płyty, koszulki, etui na CD!
Wypelnij krotka ankiete na stronie:
http://www.rmf.fm/akcje.html?akcja=ankieta&stopka=1