Re: REMINDER: Cynder Moon on TBS

Original poster: "Brent Turner by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <bturner-at-apc-dot-net>

Terry -

She contacted me a number of years ago about doing this sort of stunt. I
refrained from providing details (both from liability as well as
protecting my interests) and essentially got a nasty brush-off. (Wow -
what professionalism on her part...)

I've heard that her S.O. built the coil. Frankly, as we all know, it's
not really that hard. Now, building a coil to work efficiently,
reliably, and SAFELY is a whole 'nuther matter. I am waiting for these
DIY Tesla stunt people to have some sort of accident. While what we do
here at kVA seems simple, that's only what the public SEES. They don't
see the insurance issues, the technical coordination, the safety
lectures, the preparations and testing, etc. And that, I think, is what
separates the pro's from the others.

- brent