I sell tungsten electrodes

Original poster: "Tyler Steineckert by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <tsgeoman-at-qwest-dot-net>

I am Tyler,   from Kaysville, UT

I do sell tungsten electrodes for coils.

I sell a set of ten electrodes with holders and set screws for $50.

Or I can sell just the tungsten at $2.00 per inch. So ten one inch
electrodes would cost $20

I can make them any lenght up to 4 inches
All tungsten that I have is 3/16
You can see pics of them at
http://www.users.qwest-dot-net/~tsgeoman/srsg.htm

I also charge a flat rate of $5 for shipping

If you want some just let me know so I can start making them.
 Please email me off list
tsgeoman-at-qwest-dot-net

Thanks
 Tyler