Franklin Institute has a Tesla coil and a Marx Generator

Original poster: "Jeremiah by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <jmeizis-at-kc.rr-dot-com>

Hi,
    This is more for those of you in Philadelphia PA.  If you know of the
franklin institute you may of noticed this, they have a perfectly good tesla
coil and marx generator that they don't use because they don't have anyone to
run them.  I went there this year when i visited my grandparents and i saw them
and i asked if they were going to run them sometime during the day and they
said that they never run them, so if their are any coiler's out their with an
interest in running a tesla coil all day long and probably getting paid then
jump on it.  I certainly would if i lived their.  It had a rotary gap with a
few larger capacitors couldn't tell what they were, had a six inch secondary,
the primary looked like it could use some work, but other than that it looks
awesome.  Something that gave me a chuckle while i was their was the fact that
the people i kept talking to kept calling the tesla coil a marx generator.
Bye,
Jeremiah