Re: Electrode Tips

Original poster: "Nick Andrews by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <nicothefabulous-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Sulfuric acid is what's in battery acid.  Fairly weak, depending on what you
need.  Also, muriatic acid is about 28% sulfuric acid, with hydrochloric
acid, if I remember right.  It's sold just about anywhere in gallon jugs,
used for swimming pools to lower pH and for cleaning concrete surfaces.

Nick Andrews