Re: Secondary winding - all one length?

Original poster: "Gregory Hunter by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <ghunter31014-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Yeah, you can solder it. Just make the splice as small
& neat as possible and cover it with a dab of RTV
silicone adhesive or a bit of heat shrink tubing.
Also, put the splice nearest the bottom of the
secondary where the voltage is lower.

Regards,

Greg
http://hot-streamer-dot-com/greg