From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Saturday, August 11, 2001 6:49 PM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Re: Triggered Tap Testing

Original poster: "Alex Madsen by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<alexmadsen-at-yahoo-dot-com>

I am in the process of constructing a trigger gap and I have a few
questions.
1. What current do most trigger gaps draw assuming a 150 watt load
resistor?
2. Where can I get some doorknob cap(s) cheep and are they necessary for
good performance?
3.  How important is a line filter and where can I get one cheep. I do keep
some electronics plugged in while I am running the coil.
Alex Madsen
# 1147
<snip>