Re: Tungsten gap erosion

Original poster: "Michael Rhodes by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <rhodes-at-fnrf.science.cmu.ac.th>

Thanks for this comment.  I live in south east asia and things are
a little tricky to get or to identify.  I was in our machine shop
selecting the tungsten rod I am going to use in my spark gap and
he showed me some in green and some in red.  The machinist
didn't know what the difference was nor I.  Now I know which
one to pick.