Banked NST failure scenerio

Original poster: "Rick W by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <rickwilliams404-at-earthlink-dot-net>

Hi List,

I have 3 NSTs in parallel, Franceformer (depotted) 15/30s, all in phase,
working fine. Combined current = 103ma as measured across a 1000ohm 100watt
resistor.

Each is presently fused with 10A slo-blo fuses. ( If that's the wrong fuse
value I'd appreciate any suggestions. )
Anyway,
If one of those fuses should open would the resulting 60ma from the 2 active
secondaries harm the "dead" secondary if that secondary was not open? Or would
the inductance be enough to withstand the applied current?

I'd like to find out the effects of this before adding any more to the bank.

Thanks all !!

Rick Williams
Salt Lake City