Re: Modifying Induction Motor to Synchronous Operation

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <ajones18-at-bellsouth-dot-net>

In <4.1.20010808202025.00aa68c8-at-pop.dnvr.qwest-dot-net>, on 08/08/01
   at 08:22 PM, "Tesla list" <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com> said:

>Original poster: "Terry Fritz" <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>

>Hi Alan,

>That's what I thought would happen...  I think it is just harder to
>see and that was what was causing the confusion.  The four banded
>disk seem to stand out more and is easier to see for those that have
>not done it before.

>Cheers,

>	Terry

I should add that I am using your strobe light mods to see it with.
The light is pretty intense and there is very little blurring if any
at all. Only a little jitter from the tape not being exactly lined up
straight. I recommend the strobe for those who can't see the pattern.
I always could, but can't resist having a new tool.

Alan
http://personal.atl.bellsouth-dot-net/~ajones18/index.html